Help to Buy England.
You could buy a brand-new home with just a 5% deposit.
The popular Government-backed Help to Buy scheme is now available until 2023.
Discover how it works!
What is Help to Buy?
With Help to Buy, you could buy a brand-new home sooner than you think.
- You only need a 5% deposit
- The Government loans you up to 20% of the value of the property (a big boost to your deposit)
- The loan is interest-free for five years, making your dream home more affordable.
- You only need to secure a 75% mortgage
There are a range of competitive mortgage rates available with this scheme, so it’s worth comparing lenders to find the best deal. We can introduce you to a (potentially fee-free) New Home Mortgage Adviser who’ll search the market to find you a great deal.
No sale No fee
Homes that qualify
The scheme is available exclusively on new build homes up to the property value of:
- £600,000 in England
- £300,000 in Wales
- £200,000 in Scotland
Who is Eligible?
Most people know that Help to Buy is available for first time buyers, but existing homeowners can benefit too.
There are a few important conditions:
- the home you buy must be your only residence
- the scheme isn’t available for buy-to-let investors
- the scheme isn’t available to those who will own any other property after completion.